At Pacific Hair Institute we use the NeoGraft system to assist in harvesting the follicular units also known as grafts. Grafts contain 1-4 follicles. NeoGraft is an automated hair transplant system which dramatically improves the accuracy and speed over previously used manual extraction instruments. NeoGraft uses controlled pneumatic pressure and suction assist to slide out the graft smoothly, so there is no risk in damaging the grafts by pulling or twisting as seen in manual FUE transplants.
Benefits of Treatment
● Restores a thicker, fuller, and natural-looking hairline
● Automated technology eliminates the need for scalpels and stitches
● No linear scar
● No hairstyle restrictions
● Virtually painless treatment
● Minimal downtime
● Safe, effective, and FDA-approved
● Performed by hair restoration specialist Sid Mirrafati, M.D.